Organic Broccoli Powder - USA Grown & Freeze-dried
100% Broccoli - Our organic broccoli powder starts out as USA grown, fresh, whole broccoli florets. They are immediately frozen after harvest then dried through a cold freeze-drying process. As the final step, they are ground to a fine powder and packaged.
- OUR GOAL - We strive to produce the world's highest quality broccoli powder. Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Whole-Food. Freeze-dried to retain the cellular structure and maximum amount of nutrition in each organic broccoli floret.
- TASTE - Similar to fresh broccoli. COLOR - Green.
- SIMPLE PROCESS - We start with organic broccoli grown in the USA. It is harvested > Washed > Frozen > Freeze-Dried > Powdered
- INGREDIENTS - Organic Freeze-dried Broccoli Powder (nothing else)
- EACH JAR - 20 scoops. Each scoop of powder is equivalent to 1/4 cup of fresh organic broccoli.
On the LEFT is a leading organic broccoli powder. On the RIGHT is KOYAH's organic freeze-dried broccoli powder.
How do they compare? Each scoop above has equal amounts of broccoli powder in them by weight. It is obvious that the cell structure of the one on the left was destroyed during the drying process, whereas KOYAH's organic broccoli powder (on the right) retains its cell structure through a small-batch freeze-drying process. You can also see that KOYAH's is a vibrant green color like fresh broccoli. Our competitors is tan in color which means much of the chlorophyll has been destroyed through their processing.
At KOYAH, our customer's trust is what matters most to us and we are proud to produce products, like our Organic Freeze-Dried Broccoli Powder, that live up to the absolute highest quality standards and ensures YOU get the most out of what you eat!
One Scoop Powder = 1/4 Cup Fresh Broccoli
Each scoop of KOYAH Organic Broccoli Powder is the equivalent of 1/4 cup of organic fresh broccoli (22 grams - pictured on the left). Each tub has 20 servings. Perfect for sneaking the nutrition of broccoli into your daily routine.