Organic Beet Powder - USA Grown & Freeze-dried
Organic Beet Powder - USA Grown & Freeze-dried
Organic Freeze Dried Beet
Store with the lid on tight, in a cool dry pantry, fridge, or freezer.
How To Use
How To Use
Smoothies, Sauces, Water, and moreBeet Recipes
100% Beet - Our organic beet powder starts out as USA grown, fresh, whole beet roots. They are immediately frozen after harvest then dried through a cold freeze-drying process. As the final step, they are ground to a fine powder and packaged.
- OUR GOAL - We strive to produce the world's highest quality beet powder. Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Whole-Food, USA Grown. Freeze-dried to retain the cellular structure and maximum amount of nutrition in each organic beet.
- NITRATE LEVELS - We test each batch of our beet powder for nitrate levels. Our product photos shows our most recent 3rd party test result. Works great for a pre-workout, nitric oxide booster.
- SIMPLE PROCESS - Each organic beet is grown in the USA > Harvested > Washed > Frozen > Freeze-Dried > Powdered. TASTE - Using whole beets with no fillers provides a sweet, earthy taste. Just like fresh beets.
- INGREDIENTS - Freeze-dried Whole Organic Beet Root Powder (skins are included, beet greens are not).
- EACH TUB - 30 scoops. Each scoop of powder (5.3 g) = 1/2 of a fresh organic beet.
At KOYAH, the trust of our customers is what matters most to us and we are proud to produce products, like our Organic Freeze-Dried Beet Powder, that live up to the absolute highest quality standards and ensures YOU get the most out of what you eat!
This photo shows the quality of KOYAH's Organic Freeze-dried Beet Powder compared to competitors beet powders.
Tips for evaluating the quality of a beet powder:
- Start with the color - When it comes to beets, color is the best indicator of quality. The fresher the powder, the more deep and vibrant in color it should be. If it is more of a dull red or dark red, then it is a good indication that the betalains (the pigment in the beet that makes it red) have been broken down through the drying process or some sort of filler has been added which dilutes the color. We choose to use the freeze-drying method to dry our beets because it is the best way to maintain all of the nutrients from the fresh beet.
- Taste and smell - Beets are earthy in taste and smell. They are also naturally about 40-50% sugar so there should be somewhat of a sweet taste to them. If your beet powder doesn't taste like beets, it may have been diluted with a filler to minimize the "beet taste".
- Whole Beet vs Beet Juice Powder - At KOYAH we are all about whole fruits and vegetables and therefore our powder is made from whole freeze-dried beets (skin included). If you are looking for a beet juice powder with the fiber removed, we would recommend using a different product than ours.
- Other things to consider - Lastly, when evaluating the quality of a beet powder it is important to understand how and where the product was grown. Was it grown using Organic farming practices and is it certified USDA Organic? Was it grown in good quality soil, or was it grown in highly polluted areas (such as China where heavy metals such as lead can be a major concern). We only use beets that have been organically grown on USA farms to make our organic beet powder.
Each scoop contains the freeze-dried powder of 1/2 of a fresh organic beet. (5.3 g of powder)
Each jar contains the freeze-dried powder of 15 fresh organic beets. (160 g of powder)
Nitrate Levels: Every beet root has a different level of Nitrate. For this reason we do not standardize our beet powder to a specific level. However, we third party test every lot to ensure we are providing our customers with the highest quality product.
You may also like
I didn’t notice a difference
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry that you didn't notice a difference using our products.
So fresh with a real beet flavor!
I really enjoy this beet powder and appreciate how fresh and authentic it is. The high-quality powders from Koyah are always my favorite since they maintain the actual color, flavor, and taste of the real whole fruit/vegetable. This is definitely true of the beet powder which is the most depth of flavor closest to fresh beets of any I have tried. I also appreciate the medicinal qualities of this powder.
Hi Jennifer! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our high-quality powders and notice that they maintain the actual color, flavor, and taste. Thank you again!
My Tip top choice
This powder is distinctly different from any others I have tried. The freshness and taste are impeccable. I'll only use Koyah going forward! I add it to my morning protein shake and I'm noticing that I feel more energized after taking it in! Two thumbs up for sure!!!
Best organic beet powder we’ve found
Research for an organic, whole beet product led us to Koyah. The taste, smell and texture resembles fresh beet juice - definitely better than others we had tried. I particularly appreciate that they utilize the WHOLE fresh beet in this product. An unexpected blessing-my husband’s BP dropped from a routine 135/72 to 115/60, undoubtedly due to the nitric oxide benefit. Grateful we found this product line!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our beet powder is very similar to fresh and is genuinely one of the best beet powders on the market. We love hearing testimonies like yours, and we're thrilled it has helped you so much!
This is some of the best beet powder I have ever used. I was amazed at the fact I could feel the effectiveness after just the first use. My blood pressure has dropped and stabilized. I recently had a major surgery and could tell a difference with recovery as well. Added benefits are performance related as well. I feel like a brand new person when working out and I have seen a big improvement in my endurance. One of the best bangs for the buck out there!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and sharing your story. It's great to hear our beet powder has helped you so much. Thank you again for your kind words!