Organic Acerola Powder - 200% Vitamin C
Organic Acerola Powder - 200% Vitamin C
Organic Freeze Dried Acerola
Store with the lid on tight, in a cool dry pantry, fridge, or freezer.
100% Acerola - We start with organic acerola cherries (also called barbados cherries) grown in Brazil. The whole cherry is freeze-dried to lock in the maximum amount of nutrition, and is then ground into a powder. There are zero additives.
- 200% VITAMIN C - Each serving (1 scoop) is equivalent to 2 whole acerola cherries and provides over 200% of the daily recommended vitamin C intake. cellular structure and maximum amount of nutrition in each organic acerola cherry.
- OUR GOAL - We strive to produce the world's highest quality acerola powder. Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Whole-Food, Brazil Grown. Freeze-dried to retain the cellular structure and maximum amount of nutrition in each organic acerola cherry.
- TASTE - Similar to fresh acerola cherries. Somewhat acidic & citrusy tasting due to the natural high amount of Vitamin C.
- SIMPLE PROCESS - Each acerola cherry is grown in Brazil > Harvested > Pureed > Frozen > Freeze-Dried > Powdered
- EACH JAR - Contains 220 Servings.
At KOYAH, the trust of our customers is what matters most to us and we are proud to produce products, like our Organic Freeze-Dried Acerola Powder, that live up to the absolute highest quality standards and ensures YOU get the most out of what you eat!
Quality you can see & taste.
Tips for evaluating the quality of a acerola powder:
Start with the color -
- To make our organic acerola powder we use a combination of ripe and unripe acerola cherries. The unripe acerola cherries are green in color and provide a higher amount of vitamin C, but they do not taste as sweet. As the cherry ripens it turns orange, then red in color. The ripening causes the sweetness to increase and the amount of vitamin C to decrease. We use a combination of both ripe and unripe acerola cherries to meet a high level of vitamin C while still providing a great taste. This causes our finished powder to be a dark orange in color.
- Many other acerola powders, like the competitor's pictured above, will cut their acerola with a carrier (such as maltodextrin) which significantly dilutes the color, then they will add synthetic vitamin C back to their powder to keep the vitamin C content high.
- Taste - When you freeze-dry an acerola cherry and remove all the water from it, the dry cherry is approximately 20% vitamin C by weight. Because of this high amount, you will be able to taste the vitamin C in the powder. So the flavor is somewhat acidic/citrusy. Ours will also have a slight sweetness to it.
- Whole Acerola vs Acerola Juice Powder or Extract- At KOYAH we are all about whole fruits and vegetables and therefore our powder is made from whole freeze-dried acerola cherries. We only remove the water through the freeze-drying process. Many other acerola powders are made from juices or extracts which have had the healthy fruit fibers removed in order to concentrate the vitamin C content.
- Other things to consider - Lastly, when evaluating the quality of a acerola powder it is important to understand how and where the product was grown. Was it grown using Organic farming practices and is it Organic? Was it grown in good quality soil, or was it grown in highly polluted areas (such as China where heavy metals such as lead can be a major concern). Our acerola cherries are grown in Brazil using USDA organic growing practices.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Each scoop contains the freeze dried powder of 2 acerola cherries and provides 200% of your daily vitamin C.
Each jar (220 servings) contains the freeze-dried powder of 458 organic acerola cherries.
Inspired By My Dad
When my dad was going through chemotherapy and struggling to eat more fruits and veggies, KOYAH was able to help him... and it still helps him today.
You may also like
Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder - USA Sprouted & Freeze-driedRegular price $ 44.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Organic Kale Powder - USA Grown & Freeze-driedRegular price $ 29.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Organic Beet Powder - USA Grown & Freeze-driedRegular price $ 39.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Organic Spinach Powder - USA Grown & Freeze-driedRegular price $ 24.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Awesome and Packed full of nutrients
I love this Certified Organic Vitamin C that is bright orange and freeze dried to ensure nutrients. Customer service was great and I also got the Maqui berry powder which adds mega antioxidants to my sugar free acai bowls.
Thank you for your 5-star review and kind words. We appreciate you and your business!
Best form of vitamin C for me!
I always recommend a food based vitamin C product and this one is even better than Camu Camu because it has a much better flavor! Add it to everything because it is so nutrient dense!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! Our Acerola Powder is the best vitamin C source.