These Candied Acai Walnuts are an excellent garnish for yogurt, oats, salads, or a delightful snack.
Ingredients:2 cups raw walnuts
1 heaping tbsp coconut oil
1 large pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F or 350F for a convection oven.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the walnuts, maple syrup, coconut oil, and sea salt. It's best to use your hands to ensure the nuts are well-coated.
- Bake for 12 minutes, stirring thrice while the nuts are baking.
- Once the nuts are done baking, while they are still warm, mix in the acai powder and dark brown sugar.
Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
We love to see what you're mixing up with KOYAH. Please remember to tag us in your photos!
Recipe created by Kimberley of The Rocks & Dirt Bakery