This healthy homemade granola recipe is delicious and easy to make. It's made with oats, coconut oil, and our blackberry powder.
1/4 cup hemp hearts
1/4 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
2 scoops KOYAH blackberry powder plus an extra 1/2 scoop for sprinkling on finished granola
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add all the dry ingredients (except coconut flakes) to a medium bowl and stir.
- Melt the honey and coconut oil over low heat, and once melted, add vanilla. Pour the warm wet ingredients (except the extra blackberry powder) over the dry ingredients. Use your hands to mix the ingredients, and coat the oats thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the granola mixture in an even layer on a sheet and bake in the center of the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir in the coconut flakes.
- Place granola back into the oven and bake for another 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix in the extra 1/2 scoop of blackberry powder while the granola is still warm. Once cooled, store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Yield: 4 cups
We love to see what you're mixing up with KOYAH. Please remember to tag us in your photos!
Recipe created by Kimberley of The Rocks & Dirt Bakery