Best Vegan Pancakes
This vegan pancake recipe gives you the best fluffy vegan pancakes. You can double, triple, or quadruple this batch.
2 scoops KOYAH raspberry powder (or 30 fresh raspberries)
2 scoops KOYAH banana powder (or 1/2 cup mashed banana)
1 scoop KOYAH spinach powder (sneaking in those extra veggies when you can!)
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
1 cup all-purpose flour
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, maple syrup, and KOYAH powders
- Melt the coconut oil and add to the mix.
- Pour the non-dairy milk into the mixture, and stir to combine.
- Let the batter rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top of the pancake begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Garnish with fruit and serve with maple syrup.
We love to see what you're mixing up with KOYAH. Please don't forget to tag us in your photos!